The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card makes it convenient to purchase desired goods with easy EMI payments. Cardholders can buy an array of products on No Cost EMIs. Hence, individuals must activate Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card first to carry out online transactions effectively.
Furthermore, one can keep track of EMI payments, monitor the loan details, and avail of many other services.
Know how to activate the EMI Network Card using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
Using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet application, one gets a no cost EMI facility, can apply for loans, and make an online payment. Moreover, Bajaj Finserv Wallet helps one access an EMI network card digitally. Here are a few easy steps that will help one to active his/her Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Firstly, one has to download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app from Google Play store or the App store.
- Open the app and click on the ‘login/Signup’ tab.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number
- After signing in, click the ‘Know more’ option.
- Next, enter the date of birth and click on ‘See EMI Card now’.
Once the EMI Network card is activated, one can check the card details, proceed with making an EMI payment schedule, and check the loan status.
Steps to applying for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Individuals must ensure that they are approved for a particular EMI plan and meet specific eligibility parameters before getting to know the process of activating an EMI Network Card. The activation is different for an existing customer and a new customer.
Existing Bajaj Finserv customers eligible for an EMI Network Card can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal.
- Enter necessary details like customer ID or mail ID. Use the OTP to log into the official customer portal.
- Check the EMI offer related information.
- Click on ‘Apply for the EMI Network Card’ as per the offer provided and provide the relevant documents.
New customers, who are yet to be a part of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, can follow the below-mentioned steps to activate the EMI Network card:
- Visit any of the Bajaj Finserv Network partner stores.
- Fetch a product to buy on No Cost EMIs
- Request the store representative to initiate an in-store financing option.
- Fill out the Bajaj Finserv in-store financing application form and submit the relevant documents.
Now one can easily access the EMI Network card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App. Furthermore, one type ‘EMICARD’ and send a message to 9227564444 to know the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number.
Documentation needed to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Here are the list of documents individuals are required to submit:
- PAN card
- ECS Mandate
- Aadhaar card
- Cancelled cheque
Benefits of using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Individuals can reap the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card benefits in multiple ways, which includes:
- Convenient online shopping: One can shop for the latest electronics like gym equipment, furniture etc., and more from any e-commerce website sitting at the comfort of their homes by using the EMI Network Card. Furthermore, they get additional benefits like home delivery, zero down payment etc.
- Shop for up to Rs.4 lakh: With the help of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, one can shop for up to 1.2 million products and services with an easy EMI option.
Moreover, repaying for the purchased product is easy with a flexible repayment tenor. In addition, one can use the EMI Network Card to shop for gadgets and appliances from any Bajaj Finserv partner store.
To sum up, knowing how to activate Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card will help customers enjoy hassle-free EMI payments and purchase goods without additional financial burden.