Are you looking for a neurologist in Gurgaon? In this article, we will discuss the neurologists in Gurgaon, and give you an overview of their specialties. After reading this article, you will be able to choose the best neurologist for your needs and can schedule a consultation. By seeing a neurologist early on, you can get the care and treatment you need to get your life back on track.
Dr. Vikas Kathuria
● With a growing experience of 18+ years, Dr. Vikas Kathuria is regarded as one of India’s most renowned and experienced neurologists.
● At AIIMS, he was key in establishing the first headache clinic and neuromuscular disorders clinic in north India.
● Dr. Vikas Kathuria pioneered the use of botulinum toxin for the first time in India.
● Dr. Vikas Kathuria areas of expertise include headaches and movement disorders. Multiple sclerosis, nerve and muscle diseases.
Dr. Praveen Gupta
● Launched the first stroke facility in Gurgaon and was the first to use solitaire for mechanical thrombolysis.
● Special interests include thrombolysis for acute stroke management, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, and persistent headache.
Dr. Kapil Agarwal
● He has 14 years of expertise.
● Stroke, Neuro infections, epilepsy, headache, movement disorders such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Nerve and Muscle disorders, Critical Care, and Emergency Neurology are among his specialties.
Dr. Arun Garg
● He is known for developing a three-tier system in north India, where primary and secondary brain rescue centers are connected to the hub hospital, Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon, through a network of ambulances and telemedicine
● He received training at the University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMASS), Massachusetts, USA, in stroke prevention, teaching, treatment, rehabilitation, and current research.
Dr. (Col.) Joy Dev Mukherji
● At the moment, he is the Director of the Neurology Department at Max Hospital in Gurgaon.
● Strokes, Critical Care Neurology, Headaches, Movement Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis are among the conditions that he specializes in evaluating and treating.
● In 2004, he received the Chief of Army Staff’s Commendation Medal.
Dr. Mayank Chawla
● He is a well-known and respected neurosurgeon in India.
● From the renowned Banaras Hindu University, he earned his MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), and DM (Neurology).
● He has published his work in several prestigious magazines both nationally and internationally.
● Dr. Chawla treats strokes, epilepsy, and paralysis, as well as spinal diseases, muscular weakness, and low back pain.
Dr. Arun Kumar Gupta
● He is a Neuro Intervention specialist with approximately 32 years of expertise.
● Interventional Neuroradiology and Neuroimaging, Vascular and Endovascular Intervention, and Minimal Invasive Non-Vascular Intervention are his areas of expertise.
● He was a founding member of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology and its first Secretary.
● Dr. Arun has also won other accolades, including the ISVIR National Oration in Coimbatore in February 2013, the ISVIR Gold Medal in 2014, and the ISNR Gold Medal in 2017.
Dr. Sushil Razdan
● He is a super-specialist in the field of neuroscience with over 35 years of clinical expertise.
● Seizures, aneurysms, cerebrovascular illness, Neuro-epidemiology, and other neurological ailments are among his areas of expertise.
Dr. Atma Ram
● He is an epilepsy expert who had his training at Trivandrum’s Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology.
● He has successfully treated over 1000 cases of epilepsy.
● His areas of specialization include enhanced EEG reporting, long-term video-EEG monitoring, and particular workup for epilepsy surgery.
Dr. Vinay Goyal
● He is a well-known neurologist in India, with more than 21 years of expertise.
● Stroke, movement problems, Parkinson’s disease, and Neuroimmunology are among his areas of expertise.
● The IMA Academy of Medical Specialties Distinguished Service Award and the Vishistha Chikitsa Ratna Award are among the honors bestowed to Dr. Vinay.
Given the prevalence of neurological disorders in today’s society, it is important to have a list of the top 10 neurologists in Gurgaon. I suggest you visit Top Ten Company for more such lists. I hope If you or someone you know is suffering from a neurological symptom would use this list and that would make my work successful.