It is no secret that Yahoo is going through a tough time recently, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is still one of the most popular email services across the globe. Users tend to forget their email passwords on a regular basis and there is no shame in that since it is human to err.
The password retrieval process for Yahoo is actually a lot easier than it looks. One simply has to follow the steps mentioned in the correct order.
For those of you asking, “How can I change my Yahoo password?” We have a short and simple guide that answers your query within a couple of minutes. So, read the blog to know how to change and reset your Yahoo password without breaking a sweat.
Here are simple steps that can be used to change a Yahoo password on Android or iOS with ease.
- Begin by signing in to the security page of Yahoo.
- From there, click on the change password option to proceed further.
- In the next window, enter a new password and finish by clicking on the continue button.
These simple steps can help a user to change theYahoo password on iPhone and Android devices with ease.
Let us take a look at how one can reset Yahoo passwords on iPhone and other mobile platforms.
- Open your web browser and visit this link, to begin with.
- From there, click on any one of the account recovery items that are listed.
- Simply hit the continue button and then follow the instructions given on the page to finish the process.
These simple steps can help users to change and reset the password for their Yahoo account on different devices without much fuss. In case you have any other doubts or queries about Yahoo and its services, feel free to contact the help and support center to get all the answers that you are seeking.