Viral fever is the most common thing during seasonal change. It is at its peak as the summer is going and the winter is about to come. The human body takes some time to adapt to the change and behaves accordingly. So you should take care of your body during the seasonal change so that you will not get a fever by any chance.
Here are a few symptoms of viral fever:
- Skin rashes
- Eye redness
- Occasional chills
- Swelling in face
- High body temperature, up to 104 degrees.
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle and joint pain.
If you are feeling any of the above problems, then you should visit the doctor. Proper medication is very important during the seasonal change or else it will affect the other aspects of your life.
- Getting in frequent contact with the contaminated area will lead to viral infection.
- Old and elderly people are more prone to viral infections as they have very weak immunity.
- Because of their low immunity, babies and children have a higher risk of getting viral infections.
- If you have exchanged body fluids with the infected person, then you will have a higher chance of getting hepatitis B and HIV.
- Insects and animals that carry them can cause diseases like rabies and fever.
- Some foods and drinks also contain deadly viruses. So you have to be very careful while consuming any kind of food or water. Make sure you are taking fresh and clean foods and drinks. Contaminated food and drinks lead to infections like norovirus and enterovirus.
- Viral sickness is caused by various kinds of diseases like the flu and cold viruses.
You should take proper rest so that the medicines will do their job. Make sure that your body is getting enough time so that the immunity will be restored. Every person should follow the medication properly and the full course so that it will heal the root infection. You should also increase your fluid intake to avoid dehydration like fruit juices and water. Prefer taking light meats only as they are very easy to digest than the other kinds of meats.
The very first thing you have to do is to try self-medication. It is not a good idea to start taking medications without the recommendation of the doctor as it is very dangerous. You should also avoid using and sharing personal stuff like handkerchiefs, meals, and clothes as well. Prefer taking antibiotics recommended by the doctor only so that you will not get any kind of infection.
Prevention of the Viral Fever
The viral fever can be spread by breathing, sneezing, and touching surfaces also. You should limit your exposure to infectious diseases and also avoid getting fever by the precautions. Here are a few tips and tricks by which you can avoid having viral fever frequently:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Teach your children how to wash their hands
- Sanitize hands frequently
- Avoid touching your mouth and nose with your hands frequently
- Avoid sharing utensils, towels, handkerchiefs, and cups with others