Nashville is the capital city of Tennessee in the United States of America. Commonly known as “Music City”, this place also has an abundance of scenic beauty and serenity surrounding it. The city, with its splendid roads, clear water bodies, and ethnic buildings, are still unexplored by the majority of tourists. It is a great attraction at current times for people around the globe. Nashville proves to be much more than a major centre for the music industry.
The best time to visit Nashville is during the autumns. Many music lovers also target the award functions and induction ceremonies that take place around the year in the Musicians Hall of Fame and other iconic places. There are a host of flights to Nashville from India that you may consider for travelling to the gorgeous city. This is mainly a river city as it is located on the Cumberland River. So, many streets slope towards the river, and public transportation is quirky in its ways there. Here are some of the major tourist attractions in Nashville that you can look up while planning your vacation there:
- Downtown: If you are interested in music along with numerous places full of scenic beauty, then you must visit Downtown. It has the Country Music Hall of Fame, Printers Alley, honky-tonks and Ryman Auditorium worth visiting. You can also walk from here to visit Lower Broadway with easy access to Midtown and East Nashville. This place presents the glory of the city in all ways possible. You will experience a mesmerizing ambience here as this is the most talked-about tourist spot in Nashville.
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen: It is a southern cafeteria that you must visit. The speciality here is that they provide one meal and three side dishes that gets rotated and refreshed on a daily basis. While you are wandering along the streets of South Nashville, you can sneak into this comfortable place for satisfying your hunger and also relaxing a bit amidst the lush green neighbourhood around. The locals here are very helpful, and you can ask for proper guidance from them regarding your journey ahead.
- Sylvan Park: It is a beautiful and relaxing neighbourhood comprising Richland Creek Greenway, McCabe park and a golf course. It offers a welcoming vibe with its scattered homes, bars, shops and hotels. You can also find a suitable place to stay here and enjoy the overall ambience. Plan your stay right while buying plane tickets to Nashville. It will create a soothing effect on your mind, and your vacation will be a memorable one. The overall picture here presents before you the actual Tennessee livelihood, and the habits and behaviour of the local people will impress you.
- Third Man Records: This place offers some of the best live shows in the entire area. The founder Jack White presents an independent record label, and you are free to see each and every bit of it. You can have a look at the live-to-acetate recording studio, which is the only one in the entire world; it costs around $20 for tourists. The overall experience will be worthwhile, and you will be pleasantly surprised after viewing a major tourist attraction there and figuring out the amount of effort that went into creating all of it.
- Nashville Zoo: Located at Grassmere, this zoo may not be one of the largest or most popular among various world zoological parks, but it is definitely worth a watch. The lush green pathway, along with the air-conditioned exhibitions, is a treat for your physical and mental self. The Kangaroo area has no barriers, which make your visit even more exciting. Andean bears, Calliope, Otto and Sumatran tigers are a delight to watch while the caretakers feed them or clean their areas.
- Warner Park: This is the best place for outdoor recreational activities. It has a dog park, golf course, horse-riding area, and various other activity centres. The park is the largest among all the Tennessee recreational parks in the National Register, showing historic places. It has the iconic Cheekwood Estate on the west side, which has beautiful museums and botanical gardens worth watching. It includes a paid entry. The park provides ample opportunity to relax your mind and body, while you can also take part in these activities and create memories that will be etched in your memory forever.
- Belmont-Hillsboro: This is a pleasant shopping area between Vanderbilt and Belmont universities. It has iconic branded stores of clothing, accessories, food, and other commodities. Notable shops include Army Navy store, House-Of, Arcade and Grimm’s (German brand). Stroll through the streets while witnessing an iconic collection of almost every other commodity there is. You can satisfy your shopping spree here while you get a look at the amazing marketing habits of the amiable people around.
- Belcourt Theatre: It is an iconic cinema complex built in the early twentieth century. It has recently undergone repairing and new construction and is a must-visit. A variety of independent films, short features, documentaries and web stories are portrayed here in all their glory. The theatre also conducts free seminars, seasonal competitions, children’s film festivals, and many more interesting events. You must visit this place to have a look around and witness early theatre trends accepted globally.
Thus, Nashville is the new destination spot for tourists around the world. If you are planning for an exciting vacation in a splendid location, do not waste much time and book your plane tickets to Nashville. You can contact My Tickets To India for this purpose. They provide the best choices when it comes to booking flights to Nashville.
You just need to plan the timings around which you wish to take the tour, and they will effectively help you get things planned out. They even allow you to compare flight fares across various platforms so that you can have the best price for it. Indulge in pure bliss throughout your journey to and from Nashville with their help, and you are surely going to have the best experience of your life.